Inhalt der Seite
wiiw Industrial Database Eastern Europe 2010
wiiw Industrial Database ,
|Download||€||290||add to cart|
|CD-ROM||€||295||add to cart|
- is an indispensable tool for analysing industrial restructuring and changing patterns of specialization in Eastern Europe
- covers 13 countries, a long time span and a wide range of indicators
- allows for a comparison across countries, individual industries and over time
- data provided according to NACE Rev. 1 classification
The database contains about 14,500 time series on industry in Central, East and Southeast Europe. The 13 countries currently covered are: Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine. The data relate to the period 1989-2008 and are arranged according to NACE Rev. 1 sections of industry and 14 subsections of manufacturing (C, D, E; DA, DB ... DN). For Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Slovenia we provide even more disaggregated data of manufacturing at the level of NACE Rev. 1 divisions (15, 16 ... 37) comprising 23 industries which are identical to industries at the 2-digit level of the ISIC Rev. 3 code. Information is presented by country, year and industry. 32 economic indicators are covered, focusing on production, employment, wages and trade.
Sources: national statistical sources supplemented by wiiw interpolations, and international statistical sources.
The data are provided in MS-Excel files on CD-ROM or online.
Prices refer to the full dataset.
- General Description (PDF)
Keywords: industrial studies
Research Areas: Sectoral studies