wiiw Industrial Database 2010
wiiw Industrial Database Vol. 2010, June 2010
- Data for period 1989 - 2008 only
- Data refer to NACE Rev. 1 classification
- Available for free in Excel format
The wiiw Industrial Database
- is a tool for historical analysis of industrial restructuring and changing patterns of specialisation in Central, East and Southeast Europe during the period 1989 - 2008
- covers 13 countries, a long time span and a wide range of indicators
- allows for a comparison across countries, individual industries and over time
- General Description (PDF)
13 Countries covered: Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
Time period covered: 1989 - 2008, Ukraine until 2009
Industries provided: The data are arranged according to NACE Rev. 1 sections of industry and 14 subsections of manufacturing (C, D, E; DA, DB ... DN). For some countries even more disaggregated data of manufacturing industry at the level of NACE Rev. 1 divisions (15, 16 ... 37) are available .
Indicators: Around 30 economic indicators are covered focusing on production, employment, productivity, wages, unit labour costs and foreign trade.
The whole dataset is provided by country and by industry.
Sources: national statistical sources supplemented by wiiw interpolations, and international statistical sources.
Keywords: industrial studies
Research Areas: Sectoral studies